Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dear Friends....


Dear Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey and most importantly Phoebe,

Thank you for bringing joy to me every evening around 11:30pm, when I put one of your ten seasons in my DVD player and unwind to an episode I have probably watched 5-10 times in my life already.

It's those little moments in life when something happens and I can relate it to an episode and giggle to myself..... like the day at work that we ran out of toner and I thought quietly to myself, "It's like episode 13 of season 7 titled: "The One Where Rosita Dies," when Phoebe goes to work at a telemarketing company to sell toner and they ask her if she has any questions in which she replies, "Yes, what is toner?" I would still like to know what toner is.

If you only knew how many times I have tried to explain an episode of Friends to people at work and laugh while they look at me like... "GET A LIFE!"

The reason I love Friends so much is I love the differences in their personality and the loyalty they have towards each other. What a great way to live!

So to all my friends, real and at Central Perk, thank you for many hours of happiness!

-Kelli

1 comment:

  1. Yay Friends! We will have to get together before you return to Utah and battle it out with some Friends trivia.

    ReplyDelete